Suitable for all applications and environments, Lorbrand manufactures one of the largest selections of steel conveyor rollers used extensively in overland applications around the world.
Incredibly robust, each roller consists of thick metal pressings which are MIG welded into conveyor-grade Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) tube, resulting in an extremely strong construction with low TIR (total indicator runout).
- Diameters – 89—219mm
- Roll Lengths – 150—3000mm face length
- TIR – Typically less than 0.5mm at roll ends
- Bearing Sizes – Standard range 6204 to 6312
- Noise – typically less then 75 dBA
- Centrifugal labyrinth sealing arrangement
- Material Specifications – SANS 657 III conveyor-grade steel tube
Steel Rollers Range
Our product range is not limited to these sizes. Please contact Lorbrand for more information on our full product range.