For use in low-noise applications, each HDPE roller combines the strength of Lorbrand’s standard welded steel body with the non-stick properties of a high-density polyethylene sleeve.
These rollers are so quiet that at belt speeds below 3 m/s, the running belt can barely be heard. This combination makes them strong, lightweight and suitable for high tonnage applications and conveyor belt systems greater than 1600mm wide.
- Diameters – 127—300mm
- Roll Lengths – 150—2200mm
- TIR – Typically less than 0.3mm at roll ends
- Noise – Typically 5—10 dBA less than their steel equivalent
- Bearing Sizes – 6306 to 6310
- Material Specifications – High-grade HDPE as well as ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
Please contact Lorbrand for information on our full product range.