Aluminium idlers are lightweight and quieter than steel which makes them ideal for installations that must adhere to strict occupational health and safety codes.
Increasingly these idlers are being used at large belt-width installations, like coal mines, that feature aerial walkways. With high-corrosion resistance, aluminium idlers are also ideal for coastal applications.
- Diameters – 152—178mm
- Roll Lengths – 150—2200mm
- TIR – Typically less than 0.3mm at roll ends
- Noise – Typically 5—10 dBA less than their steel equivalent
- Bearing Sizes – 6306 to 6310
- Material Specifications – Special temper-calibrated aluminium tube
Please contact Lorbrand for information on our full product range.