For heavy loads but light-weight and safe for people and belts!
Our roller design features are the result of over a decade of experience with composite rollers. Lorbrand uses purpose made laboratory grade equipment to check for satisfactory operating parameters and measurements like:
- High accuracy of all components, especially bearing seats and
- Roller dynamic balance.
- Load performance and deflection of components under load.
- Roller running friction.
- Running temperatures and structural strength under elevated
loads and speed.
Roller body construction makes use of high tech glass-fibre reinforced engineering grade nylon bearing housings pressed and locked into landings machined into thick-walled glass-fibre reinforced HDPE conveyor tube.
- Diameters – 127—219mm
- Lighter than all other roller types
- Noise – Less than all other roller types
- Bearing Sizes – 6305- 2RS to 6312- 2RS
- Material Specifications – High strength, heat resistant, glass reinforced nylon66 bearing housings and, wear resistant, glass reinforced HDPE shells
Please contact Lorbrand for information on our full product range.